I am a detail-oriented Software Engineer who holds over 15 years of experience in music industry and music education. My background helps me translate abstract ideas into simplistic and comprehensive symbolic language and for the past several years I have used these skills to help a diverse group of clients improve their online presence. I leverage my experience as both creator and educator when producing high-quality and intuitive products with real users in mind.
Languages, Frameworks, Skills ...
FORM VERSUS CONTENT (2018 - present)
Independent Contractor - Web Developer/Software Engineer
- Worked closely with clients to design user friendly solutions for their online presentations and content distributions, while leveraging the latest software engineering tools.
- Experience in client facing skills, UX/UI design and content development/writing.
MUSICIAN (2002 - 2018)
Performer, Composer and Educator
- Toured internationally and performed major music festivals
- Worked as session musician and composed music for film
- Gave masterclasses, workshops and published educational materials
MICRON TECHNOLOGY (1998)
Facilities Instrumentation and Controls Technician
- Service, maintenance, modification and repair of instrumentation and controls systems components for a state-of-the-art semiconductor FAB
- High level of service with strong customer focus and build effective relationships with supported teams
GENERAL ASSEMBLY, NEW YORK, NY
Software Engineering Immersive
BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC
BM - Performance/Composition
EL. ENGINEERING VOCATIONAL, (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Associate's degree equivalent
Blogging, Photography, Music
Fluent in: English, German, Bosnian (Croatian, Serbian)